We gave Aline our Crystal Organic Melt and Pour Base and asked her to come up with a recipe we could share with you via our blog. Aline is really keen on natural and organic soap bases, and enjoys creating products that help with common skin issues such as acne and eczema.
(Ingredients to make 100g Soap Bar):
1. Firstly, cut your Melt and Pour soap base into small chunks and place into a microwavable jug.
2. Next, Melt your honey and beeswax and mix together.
3. Once this is done, microwave your soap base until you have melted all the chunks and the base is a pourable consistency.
4. Add the honey and beeswax mixture to the melted soap base and mix together well.
5. Add you Propolis extract with your fragrance and mix again.
6. Line your cupcake tray with bubble wrap - this will give your soap the beehive texture.
7. Pour your soap base mixture into the molds and allow to set.
Aline is a creative health & beauty blogger located in La Villeneuve au Chêne, France. She blogs over at Biotenaturelle.